"Anything is possible with the appropriate means"
The vision of the Secondary School "Gheorghe Titeica" is to become a prestigious standard of Romanian education - by ensuring the guarantee of a European dimension of the educational act in partnership with other European institutions.
- 100% Qualified Teachers: In the 2017-2018 Academic Year - within the “Gheorghe Titeica” Secondary School - 53 PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS.
- School students: 1081 students/35 classes (enrolled in the 2017-2018 Academic Year)
- Primary school (650 students/20 classes)
- Secondary school (431 students/ 15 classes)
- The material resources: 18 classrooms, PLUS- Laboratories of Biology, Physics and Chemistry, Informatics, Library and Gym. In the 2016-2017 Academic Year, the sports ground (handball) with an area of 1000 square meters was fenced and concreted, following that, until December 2017 to be covered with artificial grass over the entire area referred to and a feasibility study for the construction of a gymnasium to be conducted.